All Sales Are Final **** No Refunds
horseback riding, western riding lessons, family, children, petting farm, zoo, horses, teens, birthday,, Christmas, santa, holidays, sleigh rides, camps, pony rides, trail rides
We are happy to announce that will be reopening on May 30, 2020 with Western Riding Lessons every Saturday and Sunday for riders of all abilities.
To book a lesson please do so by clicking on the cart below, choose number of lessons, pick a day, choose a time according to ability, name and age of rider then choose a date(s).
To purchase with a Credit Card simply click Check Out ( pay without paypal account )
* All Western Riding Lessons must be prebooked a minimum of 48 hours in advanced.
* All riders must wear gloves, a mask, boots with a heel and bring their own helmet
( skate board or hockey helmets are accepted. )
* Only Riders will be allowed into arena area
* All parents or guardians can watch from vehicles or in parking area
* Social Distancing will be ineffect ( 2 meters apart )
* Anyone entering property will be required to sign in
* Please check your child's temperature before attending
* Parents, Guardians and Children must not attend the lesson if they are sick!
* Symptoms to look for include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, and general feeling of unwell.
From Anderson go West ( Road heads south by TsuuT'ina )
Take Fish Creek Blvd West
Turn Right on 37 st ( past road closure sign )
Turn right on 146 ave ( first driveway on right )
From Deerfoot take Hwy 22 Xwest
North on 37 st (past road closure sign)
Turn right on 146 Ave ( first driveway on the right )
• 3729-146 Ave SW Calgary
• GPS (50.9191392, -114.1369505
Do Not Use the Mobile Link, Google or Maps